1. No Breakfast-People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration
2. Overeating-It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
3. Smoking- It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
4. High Sugar consumption-Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
5. Air Pollution-The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
6. Sleep Deprivation-Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells
7. Head covered while sleeping-Sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
8. Working your brain during illness-Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts-Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
10. Talking Rarely -Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.
Let’s Preserve it…………. If YOU have one .